How We Are Fighting COVID-19 at Bavarian Bierhaus
The Bavarian Bierhaus adheres to guidelines set by the CDC and the state of Tennessee in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to access Tennessee's Restaurant Reopening Guidelines.
We at the Bavarian Bierhaus place our guests' safety as our highest priority. That's why we consistently uphold detailed cleanliness practices throughout all our operations.
For example, we purposefully chose against installing carpet because, although it is the less expensive option, it is impossible to sanitize thoroughly. Furthermore, we fully mop all our floors each night with a bleach solution. We also use a Steramine quaternary solution when washing our tables after each group. Last but definitely not least, we are proud of our longstanding reputation of having the cleanest restrooms in the area!
However, in response to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we want to take extra precautions to keep you and our staff safe. Therefore, we are now implementing these changes into our daily operations:
- Signs detailing CDC and Tennessee State Guidelines are posted throughout our restaurant.
- CDC and Tennessee State Restaurant COVID-19 Reopening safety guidelines (link above) are being monitored regularly and followed strictly.
- All employees are required to wear masks and guests are required to wear masks whenever not seated at their table.
- All employees' temperatures are checked before each shift.
- Seating is limited to eight people per table.
- All tables are spaced seated six-feet apart.
- Each table's cutlery and napkins are presented in a clean, fresh mug.
- Doorknobs and panels are sanitized regularly throughout opening hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the restaurant for guests and staff to use.
- Disposable printed menus and scannable QR codes are being used instead of our normal menus.
- We partnered with our food safety specialists to ensure that we have the best chemicals and tools to protect against COVID-19.
The Bavarian Bierhaus has long sought to be your European vacation destination without the hassle of traveling overseas. Now more than ever, we want for us to be your international destination right here at home. So rest assured that while it was always the case that you could not get Corona beer at the Bavarian Bierhaus, we are doing everything possible so that you can't get other kinds of Corona too.
We thank you for your support, and we will continue to keep you informed as we take additional actions.