COVID-19 Hours & Menu
Friends and Fans of the Bavarian Bierhaus,
As events in the U.S. are rapidly developing in reaction to COVID-19, we are prepared to adapt. Therefore, we want to inform you about how we are changing at the Bavarian Bierhaus during this epidemic.
- At this time we are still OPEN FOR BUSINESS from noon to 8 pm daily. We have a limited menu, but a full bar.
- We have extended our $25 BOTTOMLESS BIER special this week and it applies to all of our draft Biers.
- Are you still hungry for German food but don’t want to dine in? Call or click here for carry out, or have your order delivered via PostMates or DoorDash.
- Do you want a great deal? Buy a $50 gift certificate and you can get $10 more dollars for yourself, plus we will also give a $10 gift card to a family affected by the recent Nashville tornado.
- Act now to buy or renew a Stein Club membership for Half-off. A new membership is only $50 and renewals are now just $32.50.
- The Metro Davidson County Health Department is allowing restaurants to stay open with up to 100 guests at a time. In our 15,000 square foot restaurant we have plenty of room for social distancing.
- We have revised our sanitary procedures to keep you and our team safe. You can read about those new procedures here.
We look forward to being back in full operation as soon as this situation has passed. You can bet that we are going to throw one heck of a Grand Reopening Party.